- Self-motivated, courteous, and humble individual
- Driving etiquette.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and availability to work outside of normal business hours, as required.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members, and proven ability to work in a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French; English desired
This position requires basic knowledge/familiarity with automobile maintenance.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Must have more than two years of experience providing driving services for a non-profit organization.
- Applicants considered for this position are to be DRC nationals.
- This position is based in Kolwezi. Candidates outside of Kolwezi will be responsible for their relocation to Kolwezi.
Deadline for application: May, 10th 2017